360g plain flour
4 tsp baking powder
340g caster sugar
4 large eggs
100g sour cream
1 tsp lemon or orange rind
1) Preheat oven to 170C for 20 minutes. Line patty baking tins with paper cups.
2) Sift flour with baking powder. Cream butter, sugar and orange/lemon rind together until light and fluffy.
3) Add in egg one at a time. Egg should be well mixed in before adding the next egg.
4) Lastly add in sour cream and flour, and mix till well combined.
5) Spoon into prepared paper cups and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Leave to cool before decorating cakes.