above, instant mix chocolate brownie. serve with vanila ice-cream....
If you like to bake your own brownie, follow this recipe which is simple and delicious too. I got this recipe from AWW mini cookbook. Try it!
500ml vanilla ice-cream
150g dark eating chocolate. chopped coarsley
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten lightly
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Hot fudge sauce
50g dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
1/2 cup cream
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
1) Line base and sides of 8cm x 26cm bar cake pan with baking paper. Spoon ice-cream into medium bowl, stand 10 minutes to soften slightly. Press ice-cream into pan, cover with foil; freeze overnight.
2) Preheat oven to moderate 180C. Line base and sides of another 8cm x 26cm bar cake pan with baking paper.
3) Combine butter and chocolate in small saucepan; stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Transfer chocolate mixture to medium bowl. Stir in sugar; cool.
4) Stir egg then flour, sour cream and nuts into chocolate mixture. Spread mixture into pan. Bake, uncovered, about 40 minutes.
5) Cool brownie in pan. Turn onto wire rack; remove lining paper. Trim narrow ends; cut into 12 slices.
6) Turn ice-cream out of pan; cut into eight slices. Stacks alternate slices of ice-cream and brownie, starting and finishing with brownie. Drizzle each stack with hot fudge sauce.
Hot fudge sauce
Combine ingredients in small saucepan; stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.